Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ebay and Potter (of the Harry kind)

I don't know how many of you have sold things on ebay before, but yesterday I had the experience to do so. It was rather interesting because I started rooting for the guy who placed the first bid, but literally 10 seconds before the bid ended someone outbid him. I'm not real fond of the guy that outbid him either because it has been 24 hours and he hasn't payed me yet. Anyway, if you get a chance to sell something on ebay I'd recommend it. It's a rather interesting process and it's quite fun. On another note, I saw the new Harry Potter movie two days ago and it was fantastic! The acting, score, and environment/scenery was great. If you haven't seen it yet, go see it while it's still in theaters, it's well worth the money. Go see it now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment